While the executive coaching marketplace offers a wide array of approaches, we believe the most effective coaching is directly linked to the strategic objectives of the business. Each coaching engagement focuses on the skills, abilities and behaviors that lead to improved business performance and results. With input from key stakeholders, our executive coaches work with leaders and managers to identify critical skill areas that focus on individual growth needs. Our coaches also focus on areas that can be leveraged and strengthened to bring about improvements in productivity and performance of a team or organization.
Through our team of coaches, The Ayers Group provides clients with choices to match coach qualifications with the specific needs of the coachee.
We follow a consistently proven process in structuring each customized engagement to meet the unique needs of the sponsoring organization and the individual with whom we work.
Behavior change is challenging. We believe face-to-face coaching is critical to the success of an individual’s ability to remain focused on learning and living the new behaviors.
Each coaching engagement includes the following:
- Specific coaching objectives in the context of individual growth needs and business requirements
- Building a development plan to address key issues and needs relative to the business
- On-going, personalized developmental coaching using state-of-the-art methodologies, such as action-learning
- In some cases we find the need to conduct an assessment process, which could include instrumented 360° assessment and/or structured interviews
- The use of assessments is driven by the coaching objectives and tailored to the specific engagement. They may inlcude: HOGAN, Firo-B, Conflict Dynamics Profile or MBTI
About Organizational Effectiveness